Our People - Russ Harding
Russ Harding is K2’s Lead Consultant in AML and Financial Crime Risk Management. He has more than 20 years of experience in the anti‐money laundering and financial crime compliance (FCC) discipline and has worked in this field for the Hong Kong Police, UBS and K2 Consulting.
Whilst working for K2 Consulting, Russ has run major projects for the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, the Hong Kong Jockey Club and Hong Kong University - School of Professional and Continuing Education.
Russ has an unusually wide experience of FCC and AML/CFT issues, having worked on FCC and AML/CFT in:
· Intelligence and investigation
· Prosecution and law enforcement
· Asset recovery and confiscation
· Compliance – Major banking financial institution
· Compliance – Major non-banking financial institution
· Policy & procedure design and implementation
· Training syllabus design
· Training – lectures and seminars
Russ is widely recognized both in Hong Kong and overseas for his practical expertise in the investigation, prosecution, risk assessment and the prevention, remediation and mitigation of money laundering and related crime. He is frequently approached for advice on the subject, and has extensive experience as a speaker about and testifying in court on money laundering and related matters.